Close window to return to Shopping
Returns without an RMA# will be refused
Return Policy: Return Policy: Within 30 days of the date of the order, only after obtaining a Return Authorization, you may return:
- Any book in its original condition for a full refund (less shipping cost).
- Any unopened Video, Software, Memory, GPS accessories or anything else you purchased from us for full refund (less shipping cost) as long as it is unopened and in its original condition.
- Software, Videos, Memory and GPS accessories are NOT returnable if the manufacturer’s retail display packaging has been opened.
- GPS Units: We provide a full refund (less shipping cost) only on new, unopened GPS receivers in their unopened, unmarred, manufacturer’s packaging. If the manufacturer’s packaging has been opened but the contents and packaging are still in like-new condition with all accessories, manuals, quick reference cards, rebate coupons, etc., a 10% restocking fee will be charged. If any bundled software has been opened, or if the unit has been turned on a 15% restocking fee will be charged. Additional deductions will be made for any missing, marred or damaged items. Used GPS units will not be accepted for return (except if defective, see below). We recommend you download and study the owner's manuals from the manufacturer's website before ordering.
- We do not accept returns for exchange. Instead, once you have received your RMA instructions you can place a new order for the merchandise you want at your convenience. You do not have to wait for us to receive and process your return unless it was defective (see below).
- Any defective product. Defective products may be returned for replacement only. Before requesting the return of a defective GPS, GPS accessory or software first contact the manufacturer (see contact information) to see if the problem can be remedied through technical support. If the manufacturer’s technical support staff cannot resolve the problem then request an RMA# as outlined below. The defective return must include the manufacturer’s packaging and everything the manufacturer’s package originally contained. You pay the return shipping of the defective item and we pay for the shipping of the replacement using the same shipping method you used to order the item. We confirm the defect and ship a replacement the same day if it comes in before noon. After 30 days you must contact the manufacturer directly (see contact list above) for repair/replacement. All Garmin products include a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- No returns accepted for any reason beyond 30 days after the date of the order.
Return Authorization is Required. Products to be returned must meet one of the above return conditions. E-mail CustomerService@4X4BOOKS.com for the return authorization. Include the following in the return authorization request:
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Name of product you wish to return
- Reason for the return
- Whether or not the manufacturer's packaging has been opened (if it has then address the following)
- Whether or not any bundled software has been opened
- Whether or not the unit has been turned on
- Whether or not product has been used
After you receive Return Authorization:
- Package the returned merchandise carefully so that it will arrive undamaged.
- Include the original unmarred packaging with all accessories, manuals, quick reference cards, rebate coupons, etc. with the return.
- Do NOT use the manufacturer’s packaging as a mailer.
- For your protection, we suggest you insure the package and use a shipping method that is traceable.
- Unless we were at fault for sending the wrong merchandise, we do not pay for return shipping.
- Send the return to: Returns without an RMA# will be refused
RMA# (Get the Return Merchandise Authorization number from us prior to shipping)
2408 WICKLOW DR
GRAND ISLAND NE 68801-7390
Close window to return to Shopping