SIDEKICK OFF ROAD
Backcountry Trail MAPS
Sidekick Off Road Backcountry
Trail Maps feature:
- A State map showing what part of the state the trail is in.
- A Vicinity Map identifying towns and other landmarks in the
vicinity of the trail.
- A detailed color typographic map to scale showing; roads and
4X4 Trails (with the subject 4X4 Trail highlighted in yellow),
water features, gates, trail difficulty ratings, camping
locations, bar scale and numbered waypoints along the trail
which are keyed to the Trail Guide.
- A detailed Trail Guide keyed to the topographic map including
- General information on the trail.
- Stats on the trail including; Name, Location, Directions,
Area, Climate, Cost, Crowds, Limits, Medical, Camping, Tours,
and who Manages the Area.
- Off Road Tips including; Safety, Equipment and Technique
get Garmin at GPSNOW
- Order by 5pm and have it Tomorrow!
In stock NOW
Orders Received by 5 p.m. Central Ship the SAME DAY*
*Weekdays excluding Holidays. Orders
received after 5:00 p.m. Central Time or on weekends or holidays ship on the
next business day.
OVERNIGHT or 2-Day
Next or 2nd Business Day
(Not Available for PO Boxes)
2 to 3 days or more
(Including PO Boxes)
information on Shipping